Glad to join The Ring Finders.
I’m very excited to be joining The Ring Finders. I’m looking forward to being able to help anyone who has lost something valuable to them in central or eastern Pennsylvania, or even parts of northern Maryland. If in doubt, contact me and I’ll try my best to help you out. It doesn’t need to be a ring. I could help if you lost or are interested in any of the following:
- Lost jewelry
- Lost keys (those remote entry fobs are expensive)
- Moving from your house and want to see if you left something behind
- Have an interesting or historic property and want to learn more about it
- Insurance companies – need help finding a lost item for their client
- Historical societies – have a project to recover and display historical items
- Recovering buried coins (at a point in our history, people didn’t trust banks and would bury money on their property)
Thanks to Chris for providing this great service for people who have lost something and those who have a passion for metal detecting!