Lost Ring found on Vancouver Beach

• from Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada)

I got a text message the other day in regards to Lost Ring at Locarno Beach Vancouver. I quickly called Maya to discuss the search and found out that she had taken the ring off and put it in your shorts pocket while she went for a swim, when she got out of the water she put on her shorts and didn’t realize till later that the ring was missing.

This has been happening a lot lately, people taking off the rings to keep them safe then forgetting and the ring falling out of her pocket or out of the shoe, very common. I found out that she had lost it the day before which always is a concern that somebody might beat me to it. When I arrived and started my search I quickly started finding pieces of iron, bottle caps ,and pull tabs so I was confident we had a good chance of finding it.

Maya also told me that she was going to dinner that night at her boyfriends parents place and it was her boyfriend’s mother who gave her the ring, so you can imagine how important it was that she had the ring on when she went there for dinner.

After 10 minutes I found her beautiful ring, I went to surprise her and my camera was full and I had no space to make the video I tried to do it on my GoPro I have to edit and see if I have enough footage to show you… the most important thing is we found her ring and her smile

Vancouver Ring Finder Chris Turner- Ring Recovery Specialist…Lost your ring?… Metal Detecting Service/Call ASAP  Anytime   778-838-3463

I have the best job in the world, I love helping people more than anything I’ve ever done in my lifetime. I get to make people smile, I get to hear their stories of what their ring means to them, and how happy they are when I find it.

8 Replies to “Lost Ring found on Vancouver Beach”

1. Griff says:

You saved her from an embarrassing moment!

2. LolaGlypE says:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ciPA9pa.png[/img]
    Hey. I like you.Write me in a dating site!
    This is a link to my profile: https://datingforkings.club/

Kiss you

3. THACH593 says:

What do you think about this material? https://remontprokat.ru/
    I think it is best!!!

4. LarryTal says:

Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant designed for new users.

5. Chabycle says:

[url=https://proxyspace.seo-hunter.com/mobile-proxies/gornozavodsk/]прокси для накрутики подписчиков[/url]

6. Hotele says:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.
    energylandia

7. Stevenfar says:

Facebook : [url=https://www.facebook.com/gymwheyshop/]https://www.facebook.com/gymwheyshop[/url]

Nu co nen tap nguc khong ? va nen tap nguc tren hay duoi ?
    Cach dung astaxanthin phu hop ?
    Sau 2 thang su dung Lipo6 thi co nen su dung dot mo tiep khong ?
    [Youtube]DlQl3FNKraI[/Youtube]
    [b]GYMWHEY – PHAN PHOI SAN PHAM CHINH HANG[/b]
    Gymwhey Dia Chi Ban San Pham Dinh Duong The Thao Ta?i Thanh pho Rach Gia To´t

[b]CN1: 370/20 Hoa Hao, P5, Q10, HCM[/b]
    [b]Hotline:[/b] 090.666.0615
    CN2: 6/4 duong so 3, Cu xá Lu Gia, P15, Q11, HCM
    [b]Hotline:[/b] 089.808.1199

8. You read it – then XEvil 5.0 works!!!

Want to post your promo to 12.000.000 (12 MILLIONS!) websites? No problem – with new “XEvil 5.0 + XRumer 19.0.8” software complex!
    Blogs, forums, boards, shops, guestbooks, social networks – any engines with any captchas!
    XEvil also compatible with any SEO/SMM programms and scripts, and can accept captchas from any source. Just try it! 😉

Regards, MasheDaumb9991

P.S. Huge discounts are available (up to 50%!) for a short review about XEvil on any popular forum or platform. Just ask Official support for discount!