TheRingFinders Metal Detector Service helped find a lost Gold ring at Moonlight beach.OPEN NOW! CALL 760 889 2751
I received a call from Dave who was at the beach and asked for my help.I was nearby & showed up in just 20min.They showed me a small area in the dry sand where her family heirloom ring disappeared into.So I turned on my “State of the art” Metal Detector..It ((Beeped)) and was able to retrieve it in a very short time after the Ring was lost.
When ya lose your ring,Who ya gonna call? THERINGFINDERS San Diego ca Open Now! Curtis C 760 889 2751
Got a call this evening that was way hard to understand. Didnt speak good english but we got thur it. He headed stright back to the beach cause they didnt know what the beach name or tower number. I headed to coast hey to wait. As I am geting to the hwy he calls and gives me the State beach name. I’m only five min away.
As I pull into the parking lot I see a young man standing right in front, he waves to me, musta know it was me.
As we get down to the area the tide had come in and covered the area. No problem, remove the shoes and we’re in. Whites PI water detector with me always. Not move than five min and ring found. Tiffany & co Dimond ring.
I got a call for Milo’s search and recovery, something I started back in 1996. Got the location and headed down to meet them. 20 min drive and his Mother inlaw moves her car so I can park, as its on coast hwy. We head to area of loss as he tells me how it came off. I laughed and said, most of the calls are off by 10 to 20′. I ask kind of metal and turn on the MX Sport.
Im running a 6 X 10 coil on it. I always start outside edges of area cause I’ve had really fast recoverys by doing this.(?) 3/4 way though first pass and display screams “gold”
Ha what a great feeling, people from down the beach came over and the SMILES WERE FLOWING.
I Love being able to help these people as the Local member of ;
Just getting done at work when I get a call from a young lady asking if I could help her find her ring in the sand. She tells me they are sifting the sand but cant find it. I tell her to stop because they can make it go deeper. Im on my way about 10-15 min eta.
- The hotel guard lets me park there since its their Arz visitors who have been calling me, I think this is 5 out of my last 7 calls.
- As I head down the stairs I see their Red cabana and 3 or 4 people waveing. I meet the couple and ask them to move the cabana as it has metal legs.
- I start my grid and might have been 3 or 4 passes and I know this beep is it. As I look at the treasure in my scoop Im stoked to be the one to find and return this ring. What a BLAST.
- Candice says ah hell I’m huggin you. So cool.
- Then she tells me she just got the band part before they came on vacation. Its a beautifull ring.
- Michael (husband ) took the picture for the book of smiles.
- We headed up as he was gona go put the ring in the safe . And we traded cards to stay in touch.
- Michael tells me last year in Maui his inlaw lost his ring, it was found and returned by a member of “TheRingFinders.com”
- I said yep, My friend David Sheldon and he says yep, thats him.. We R WORLD WIDE…
Read the rest of this entry »
- Got a evening call from Mario, hows this work, he asked. My reply was I come down and find your ring. How much ?
- Maybe Tips ? Lets just find it, Im 5 min away.
- I get there and meet him, his wife Christie was down at area of loss. We can see a guy detecting 1/4 mile up the beach so we go down and layout the area, 30X30′. Mario says so what your % of returns. Well for 2016 , I’m 100% of calls that call day of loss.
3/4 of area done and bang. I look of at them and smile, scoop and head over. They both turned bright red, was kinda cool. I am stoked to be part of this story with these very cool people.
I was on the phone with my partner, Curtis Cox when I got the call. Call ya right back. A guy I worked for doing Leak Detection, was out playing golf at La Costa. His buddy hand taken his ring off to put on sun screen. (Forgot) and went on with the next few holes before remembering, ah shit my ring. They traced their way back knowing about where it might be. Sorry Not a fairway. Tall grass area. After a walk around for 1 hr. He remembers my RingFinders story and gives me a call. I told him I’ll get my partner to head over and we’ll b down shortly. I called Curtis back, Dude, Grab your detector, we’re hunting La Costa Golf Course. I was on the way in 10 min with Curtis on his way too. We meet up by the Fire Department. I jump in with Curtis and we follow them down the private road, out onto the cart path and head north along the fairways. They take us to area of Sunscreen app. We grid that whole area but nothing. The guy who lost it takes off in the cart to another area. Now I’m told wait, I think he went up this little hill to help find the other players ball. So we walk up and I start to grid. Curtis just finished first area and is on his way over. At that point they pull me acrossed the fairway to another area. I tell Curtis He drove right thur here and head over. I get there and first I start to check their cart. Lift the seat as Curtis walks up and says, it aint in the cart. Are you sure what kinda ring it is. Steel, Tit ? at that point I look at Curtis’s hand and its closed. Ha. He hands it to me and I hand it to the owner. OMG. Wait . It gets better. A man walking his dog with his wife yells ” did ya find my watch”? I replied, No, But we did find his wedding ring. They turn and come stright over to us. Wow thats great. He asked if I’m from here.? I pointed to the big house right there and said my Dad built that house for Mr. #^<*> back when I was in 6th grade. Really he says, Big smile as his wife says thats our house. (WOW) they Invited us up to show Curtis the custom front doors my Dad installed. From like 16/1700’s Spain. OMG. Its a small world after all. Curtis Cox did the recovery but due to this story wanted me to write it. We hunt together and our team dont miss. We cover large areas because of TEAM WORK. We are at 100% for 2015 other then water losses. In the waves. Glad to be part of this group.
Curtis Cox / John Hughes ”
anytime / anywhere !
July 4, 3:30 lost ring call from State beach. 10 min ETA. As Im getting out of my van a guy comes up and saws I so glad we found you
He explains on our walk down to the sand, he was hitin a volleyball when he felt it fly off.
Everybody stop, they all hunted for it but had no luck. I gridded
the court 2 times then the bushes too. Now in cross grid I got it. Cheers come from all over the beach. Its a great day at the beach.