The Ring Finders
Metal Detecting Service Inc.

Metal Detecting Service Inc.

Welcome to Pin Point Metal Detecting Specialists

by

My name is Al Yarmesch and I have been metal detecting for over 5 years. I have searched in many different places- lakes, ocean front beaches, and parks to help people find their lost valuables.  I have several different metal detecting units- land or water units to help you find lost treasures.  Please contact me so I can quickly help you recover your lost items…rings, coins, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, hearing aids, car keys, etc.

I am a licensed and insured business owner.

(330) 618-8690

13 Responses to “Welcome to Pin Point Metal Detecting Specialists”

1. Joe says:

I know Al’s work. I recommended Al and one of his friends to help my boss find a Blackberry phone (company phone) lost ‘somewhere along the driveway’ in two feet of snow and snow piles. It took about thirty minutes for the phone to be found, almost gave up, but didn’t. My boss really appreciated me suggesting Al and his friend. Ask Al about being at the ocean and learning someone lost a ring…the guy knew the spot, four or five feet deep, and Al found it within minutes. If you want a reference for Al email me at campbelljoefire@gmail.com.

• Tom Houlihan says:

Many thanks to Al for finding my wedding ring. I lost it in about 5 feet of water this summer. Al gamely came out and bobbed around, up to his neck in water, for two hours trying to find it. Five months later, the lake level was dropped for winter, and Al came back out and found it within minutes. I’m very very happy to have it back!

2. Roger says:

Al did a great job of finding my wedding ring. I lost my ring in our church’s retention pond while training for a tough mudder run with some of my buddies. It was under some mud and pebbles, and Al found it within 15 minutes. My wife and I are very grateful to Al for finding my ring so quickly. Thanks Al!

3. Shane says:

I lost my ring in my yard playing volleyball and searched for over a week with no luck. Thankfully I found Alan on theringfinders.com and they drove almost an hour to come find it for me. Found it in about 15 minutes. Thank you guys so much!

4. Matt says:

I lost my ring raking leaves with the kids. Al found it in about 15 minutes in one of the bags of leaves. Glad I realized I lost it and saved the bags. I would have never found it. Thanks again Al!

5. Logan says:

My wife lost her engagement ring and we called Al to see if he would have luck finding it. He searched for over an hour but was unsuccessful. My wife and I still go out and look for the ring but have had no luck finding it. I would like to thank Al for his efforts in our search.

6. Nikki S. says:

I lost my wedding ring in a grassy field working out with a group. After 1.5 days of searching the area with multiple friends, I contacted Alan to make arrangements to come to Cleveland to find my ring. Alan arrived on-time as agreed, with his partner in-tow. They were so pleasant and positive. After less than an hour of searching, I actually found the ring myself in an area which had been searched numerous times by multiple people- including Alan. While Allan did not find my ring, I feel like I found more than my ring. I also found a friendBy

7. Heather Fletcher says:

I lost my mothers ring while unloading mulch in my huge yard. Al & his friend (I suck at names but he was a delightful fellow!) came (driving much further than they usually do) to look. They looked and looked! It took about an hour, and they found it! So excited to have it back! I have promised to remove my rings before doing yardaork from now on….but if I slip up I know I have some friends that will save my day! I cannot thank you enough, you’re the best!

• Heather Fletcher says:

Just got a note from Al….said delightful fellow was Dick! I almost don’t regret losing the ring….because I got to meet two very nice people!

8. Janet says:

July 1, 2015

What a nice man! Al found my daughter’s ring in the pond where it had slipped off her finger.
    After searching for it themselves, they called on Al and in less than five minutes, he had found it!
    We cannot thank him enough, a job well done!

9. Lorraine says:

Al and Dick were a wholesome sitcom pair and miracle workers to say the least. My husband in his infamous wisdom lost his wedding band clearing some brush in the leaf filled woods. We knew the round about area for them to work and that was all they needed. Within 15 minutes and a bit of know how, they found the ring and saved my husband from eternal ridicule and resentment. ( 1/2 joking). Honestly, these two are so fun and brought a bit of happiness to our lives. I bought my husbands ring years ago when I was working two jobs and could barely afford groceries as he was in residency and working 100 hours a week. I spent all I had on it as I truly wanted it to come from me. His ring not only was a symbol of our marriage but also a daily reminder of humility and sacrifice which is essential in marriage. Thank you Al and Dick for being one of the last few ‘ good guys ‘. Your honesty, kindness and humor is beyond appreciated. I hope to join you on a fun treasure hunt sometime soon.
    Lorraine =)

10. Kurt says:

I lost my wedding band playing in my yard with my daughter. I called Al, and it took him all of twenty minutes to find my personalized band. Great work Al!

11. Joyce says:

I lost my ring while picking up sticks in the yard before mowing. The ring is very sentimental as my husband gave it to me years ago. My husband of 34 years passed away last month and I was heart broken when I noticed my ring missing. I forgot to take off my rings before doing yard work and mowing which I always do. I searched every inch of the yard multiple times with no luck. I googled “find ring” on the Internet and Mr. Yarmesch’s name showed under Ring Finders. He and his long time friend came to the rescue and found my ring in the yard. Needless to say, I am so thrilled!! What nice people they are too! I would recommend them to anyone losing something sentimental or of value. I am so pleased with their service:) Thank you so very much to both of you for great teamwork!! 🙂