I got a call for a ring set lost yesterday at the beach but they didnt know where. I went stright down to meet them and check what I could. She thought might have come off digin sand crabs with grandkids. After gridin the wet with nothing found we moved up in the masses of people. Not there either. Then the son says I think we might have been where those people are packing up. Ok lets check it.
2 or 3 passes I get one of the two lost so I know the other is close by. Yep, aprox 4/6′ away and there is number two. Another happy family here on vacation no with big smiles.
Got a text message that said, a friend lost a gold chain. Can you help him ? Didnt know who it was so I asked ?
It’s Coop, ah its our Highschool coach
Denny Cooper. Within a few mins I get a phone call, As I get the info on the loss and the landmarks he remembers and that it was lost yesterday on a highly hunted beach, I agree to go now. He cant get away till noon but time is a factor. Read the rest of this entry »
I was out to lunch with my 21 yr old son when my phone goes off. Hello are you the ring finder.? Yes sir, whats up?
I lost a set of keys on the beach at a USMC bbq. OK I can come right over and meet with u. As we get to area of lost keys, its about 60′ X 60′ he thinks, other USMC guys start moveing all the metal chairs away and the cabana. After about 2 hrs of nails, tent stakes, bottle caps and pull tabs I’m ready to throw in the towel. I just couldnt walk away, he would be in trouble and he’s the same age as my son, but he’s a marine. So I start the path to the restrooms. 3 rd pass of 100′ + area and I get them. All the guys were carrying the chairs and event stuff back to the truck and didnt know. As the young man comes over for another load, talking on his phone about the lost keys, there’s a table layin in front of him, I just toss them down in front of him. The look on his face was Priceless. Helping this young man who serves our country was an honor.
Just getting done at work when I get a call from a young lady asking if I could help her find her ring in the sand. She tells me they are sifting the sand but cant find it. I tell her to stop because they can make it go deeper. Im on my way about 10-15 min eta.
- The hotel guard lets me park there since its their Arz visitors who have been calling me, I think this is 5 out of my last 7 calls.
- As I head down the stairs I see their Red cabana and 3 or 4 people waveing. I meet the couple and ask them to move the cabana as it has metal legs.
- I start my grid and might have been 3 or 4 passes and I know this beep is it. As I look at the treasure in my scoop Im stoked to be the one to find and return this ring. What a BLAST.
- Candice says ah hell I’m huggin you. So cool.
- Then she tells me she just got the band part before they came on vacation. Its a beautifull ring.
- Michael (husband ) took the picture for the book of smiles.
- We headed up as he was gona go put the ring in the safe . And we traded cards to stay in touch.
- Michael tells me last year in Maui his inlaw lost his ring, it was found and returned by a member of “TheRingFinders.com”
- I said yep, My friend David Sheldon and he says yep, thats him.. We R WORLD WIDE…
Read the rest of this entry »
TheRingFinders.Com Metal detecting Service helped Reunite a Lost wedding ring at O’Side beach!
Many things are lost at our local beaches and thanks to TheRingFinders people now have someone to help them.. “Who Ya Gonna Call”
A Hot summer afternoon my phone rang,was my buddy John who also got a call through TheRingfinders from a ladie who lost their Diamond wedding ring in the dry sand somewhere in Oceanside.Living and growing up 3 minutes from the area depending on the 1 stop light I have in my way I was there fast and met John Hughes with the person who lost the ring.
I was givin a relatively small area to Scan over,Then started dead center of the Hot Zone where a palm tree was providing 6″ inches of shade during the time it was lost 22hrs ago, I turned my Garrett Pulse metal detector on & 1-2 steps..barely three seconds and get a perfect signal took 1 scoop and there was her Ring!
This may of taken me 4 seconds but no bragging Rights because some of my searches can take, hours,Days,Months..Especially if we do not get called immediately after! The ocean can bury your treasure.
“It’s all about Timing”
Please contact us soon!