Cost For My Service
My service is on a reward only Basis, You only pay if your item is found. I leave it up you to what you feel is reasonable according to the items money value.
However, if the item is not found, a $40.00 Call out Fee will apply to help cover fuel and vehicle expenses.
Parks, Playgrounds, Yards, Soccer fields, Lakes, Acreages with written permission.
Edmonton, St Albert, Morinville, Sherwood Park, Leduc and surrounding Area.
Norm Peters's Bio
What once started as a hobby has now turned into a rewarding service that I now provide to everyone.
Not only am I passionate about metal detecting, I am determined to recover peoples lost valuables.
For me it becomes a personal challenge and I do not give up without exhausting every possible option. Achieving a positive outcome for my customers is my goal.
I will search for you whether you lost your article today or years ago if you know approximately the location it was lost.
I would love to put your picture in the “Book of Smiles”. Please give me a call 780-497-2118.
Norm Peters - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost Keys Found Highlands Neighborhood Edmonton
- Gold Wedding Band Recovered West Edmonton, Alberta.
- Tungsten Wedding Band Found NE Edmonton Alberta Canada
- White Gold Wedding Ring Found, NW Edmonton
- Lost Car Keys and Fob in the Snow Edmonton, Alberta.
- Lost Platinum Wedding Ring Sherwood Park Alberta
- Lost Ring Found Summerside Community Edmonton AB
- Lost GoPro Camera @ Camp Yowochas Fallis, Alberta.
- Lost Engagement Ring Parkland County Alberta.
- White Gold Ring Found And Returned From Lendrum Beach Volleyball Court Edmonton
Norm Peters - Testimonials
You are an amazing human being and an angel
Thank you so much Norm. You are an amazing human being and an angel to come out so late at night and helping find the impossible. If it weren’t for you I would have had to have the car taken apart. Thank you again so much!!! Words cannot express how grateful and relieved I feel. Thank you again!!
Norm was amazing!
Norm was amazing! I called at 2pm we met at 4pm. He was very professional and polite! He was patient and thorough with his exploration of the site. He kept searching after I had given up hope. He definitely made my day, I would recommend him to anyone who lost an object!