Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis and 15% of all money made goes to charity... Penticton Children's Hospital.I have a call out fee of $25 if the ring is not found, this covers my fuel expenses.
Beaches, Parks, Lakes & Yards... I also have an underwater metal detector and can search up to 5 feet of water.
Okanagan, willing to travel anywhere.
Ken Dewerson's Bio
I run a metal detector sales and rental company out of my home. I have over 40 years of metal detecting experience, and I've been helping people find their lost jewelry for 11 years.
I'm a man with metal detectors and a desire to help people find what they have lost. I enjoy this service and helping people! That's why I joined The Ring Finders.
Ken Dewerson - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost Wallet & Cell Phone Lost in Golfing Incident.
- KELOWNA LOST RING FOUND & RETURNED
- Diamond wedding ring found in the Okanagan Lake returned.
- Lost wedding ring returned in Kelowna BC
- Lost Ring in Kelowna BC Found and Returned.
- Wedding ring & Engagement ring found in Kelowna BC Canada
- GLASSES LOST DURING PARTY IN SNOW AT KELOWNA
- Rental Car Key lost in Kelowna Snow.
- Lost Ring in Kelowna snow returned
- Lost vehicle keys and fob strand a Kelowna man.
Ken Dewerson - Testimonials
Ken was undeterred. "Oh I'll find it,"
Canada Day weekend our family was swimming in Okanagan Lake. I reached out to my son and was filled with terror as I realized my wedding ring was gone!
A panicked search by my husband, son and several helpful beachgoers proved unsuccessful. That was when a gentleman at the beach told me about Ken. He responded to my email almost immediately and was in the water at 5am the next morning.
He didn't find it that day, but Ken was undeterred. "Oh I'll find it," he said. Sure enough, Tuesday morning, deep in the waters of Okanagan Lake he got a hit and knew it was my ring. He was right!
Besides the financial value, my wedding ring was created with stones from my mother and grandmothers jewellery and is very dear to me. I had lost all hope of ever finding it.
Thank you so much Ken!
You are truly amazing...
Thanks again so very much for your quick response time and determination to find my sons ring. You are truly amazing and we ALL thank you so ever much.
Bless you, Ken