Cost For My Service
I work on a voluntary reward basis. If the items is recovered the reward amount is up to your discretion and is usually based upon its value, either sentimental or monetary.
In the event that the item is not found I would charge a show up fee to cover transportation costs. Searches that are more than 1/2 hour driving time each way may incur additional travel costs which can be agreed upon prior to conducting a search.
I look forward to talking to you and hope that I may be of assistance.
Water or land Searches
Chicago Area, and Northern Illinois,
James Evans's Bio
I've been metal detecting for about 22 years. Got really into it about 6 years ago. I use state of art equipment for both water use and land use. I can search in water to a maximum depth of about 5 feet. I have a wet suit and a Dry suit for colder water. I have found everything from lost toys, gold rings, keys, jewelry, relics, silver as well as other valuables.
Items lost on Private Property or State Land will require prior permission from the land owner or governing authority prior to conducting a search. Houses that are in foreclosure must have permission from the bank or Title holder.
I'm an Actor and have the extra time to devote to metal detecting. My Acting website is http://www.olderactor.com You may have seen me in Toby Keith's new "Made in America" official video or in various Commercials, TV Programs, and Movies.
James Evans - Recent Blog Posts
- True 24K Mens wedding band found at Montrose Beach in Chicago
- Diamond wedding ring found Montrose Soccer field Chicago
- Soccer Dad’s Platinum wedding band found Highland Park, IL
- Lost rings found at North Avenue Beach Chicago
- School ring found after 42 years and returned
- Key ring lost in snow in Evanston, IL. Found for owner
- Diamond ring found for owner in Andersonville area in Chicago
- Gold bracelet found for owner in Glenview, IL
- Same ring lost twice and recovered twice Arlington Heights,IL
- Men’s platinum wedding band reunited with owner in chicago, IL