Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis... whatever you think is fair. However, there is a minimum call out fee of $30 if the item is NOT found to cover the cost of my fuel to get there. If you are outside the Northeast Avalon area contact me and we can work something out.
Beaches, Parks, Ponds & Yards... I also have a underwater metal detector and can search up to 2 feet of water. If you lost your ring in the snow call me ASAP.
All of the island of Newfoundland. Contact me if you are outside Northeast Avalon to discuss travel.
Derrick Turner's Bio
I’m from Newfoundland and Labrador and have a great passion for all things Newfoundland! I am a collector of Newfoundland LPs and Gerald S. Doyle songbooks. I have yet to “hook” a local treasure but there’s always next time! In the meantime, I have invested into metal detecting as a hobby of mine and get a great deal of gratification helping others find their lost treasures. No matter what it is, I should be able to find it with my detecting equipment, as it can tell me the type of metal and depth.
I’m a father of 2 young girls and enjoy the outdoors, hockey, guitar, bodhran, metal detecting and volunteering. I keep busy J
Derrick Turner - Recent Blog Posts
- Found lost keys in snow bank in St. John’s, NL
- Found Tungsten Wedding Ring in St. Phillip’s, NL
- Found White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring in Mount Pearl, NL
- Metal detecting is great family fun!
- Metal detecting is a hobby that gives back! (Eastport, Newfoundland)
- Found 3 lost wedding rings in Vero Beach Florida
- Found an SD camera card – saved a family vacation memory in Clarenville, Newfoundland
- Looking forward to helping you find your lost jewellery in Newfoundland!
- I want to find your lost wedding ring in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- Found a lost car key in Paradise, Newfoundland!