Cost For My Service
Reward basis + Fuel Cost
This means whatever you think it is worth for me to help you find the article you have lost.
If I don't find it then there is no reward to pay.
If I have to travel a long distance I may ask you to cover my fuel costs.
If I am using my SCUBA equipment there will be a charge.
We will discuss this before I start searching.
10% of all money received is donated to ''The Life Flight Trust''
Beaches, Parks, Private properties, Lakes and Rivers. I am also a PADI qualified SCUBA diver.
search ... the whole Wellington Region, Kapiti Coast, and Wairarapa. Prepared to travel further.
Al Campbell's Bio
Metal Detecting is a very rewarding pastime, but nothing matches the thrill of finding someone's precious or sentimental jewellery and being able to return it when they thought it may have been lost forever.
I have joined the RingFinders network in the hope that I can have the opportunity to do just that.
The successes already, from contacts through the RingFinders website, have been a thrill and a pleasure.
Please check out my blogs.
Al Campbell - Recent Blog Posts
- Wedding Ring Located in Bush at Wilton, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wedding Ring located in garden in Ngaio, New Zealand
- Wedding Ring lost for 6 months
- Lost Earring Found in Upper Hutt
- Engagement Ring found in Johnsonville, Wellington, NZ
- Keys found in Brooklyn, Wellington, New Zealand
- Lost Wedding Ring Found in Kapiti, Wellington New Zealand
- Platinum Ring Lost in the Bush, Maungaraki, Wellington, New Zealand
- Small Gold Ring Lost at Moa Pt, Wellington, New Zealand
- Platinum Wedding Ring found in Lyall Bay, Wellington, New Zealand