- Diver/Underwater Search
Cost For My Service
We can discuss cost/terms/reward/etc, mileage/fuel/air/etc
Dry land, shallow water/wading, deeper water with SCUBA..down to 25ft +/- *(depending on visibility, weeds, bottom type, gps/accurate location, safety, etc)
Lake Michigan( IL, IN & sw MI ), inland lakes( IN & MI ), beaches, backyards, parks, old home sites, anywhere else you can think of.
Ryan Cole's Bio
I am a skilled detectorist, both in the water or on dry land and have reunited several people with they're lost rings & jewelry/etc. An accurate location of the lost item is important, get at least one good landmark for reference. When dealing with lake Michigan, don't dealay, the wave action can move your item quickly.
Ryan Cole - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost gold ring found (recovered) Lake Wawasee, Syracuse, Indiana
- Lost gold ring found (recovered) Eagle Lake, Edwardsburg, Michigan
- Lost gold ring found, Donnell Lake, Cass County Michigan
- Lost gold Mason ring recovered, LaPorte, IN
- Lost gold wedding ring found, Big Turkey lake, Lagrange, Indiana
- Lost gold ring found at Warren Dunes State Park, Berrien County, Michigan