Cost For My Service
In concert with the charitable spirit of The Ring Finders, I work on a voluntary reward basis (Insurance recoveries excepted). The amount is left entirely up to you, commensurate with having your lost sentimental item back in your possession. In the event I am unable to find your lost item, a call-out fee of $30 helps cover travel costs to and from locations 1/2-hour drive each way. Travel Costs for more distant searches, statewide and abroad, can be discussed and agreed upon in advance.
Land--- beaches, public parks, yards, fields, RV parks, campgrounds, school grounds, fairgrounds, toboggan hills, hiking, horse and RV trails, and riverbanks.
Water--- wading searches in rivers, ponds, lakes.
Snow---drifts, piles, parking lots, sledding hills, drive ways, trails.
'Other': Insurance salvage and claim recoveries - house & estate searches.
South-East Wisconsin and beyond.
Paul Humphreys's Bio
Just when you thought it was lost forever… kindness, technology and experience come along to give you hope! Metal detecting, in particular reuniting owners to their lost sentimental jewelry items, has brought me tremendous satisfaction. I've been honing my metal-detecting skills since 1976 when my late father introduced me to the hobby. It has been fun to pass the metal-detecting torch on to some of my own children and grandchildren. And as a cancer survivor, each day is another day to relish with those I love, especially my college bride and best friend, Kathleen.
Paul Humphreys - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost Tantalum Wedding Ring Found – Germantown, WI
- Lost Wedding Ring Found! – Silver Lake, WI
- Lost Wedding Ring Found! – Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- Lost Earing Found! – Big Cedar Lake, WI
- Lost Man’s Wedding Band Found! – Greenfield, WI
- Lost Wedding Rings Found! – Trempealeau County, WI
- Lost Engagement Ring Found! – Menomonee Falls, WI
- Lost Platinum Ring Found! Mequon, Wisconsin
- Lost Ring Found in Aberdeen, Ontario, Canada
- Lost Ring in Snow Found – Franklin, WI