Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis, that means you pay what you feel its worth for me to come out and find your lost item...You only pay if I find it, however I do have a call out fee of $25.00 this covers my fuel if the item is not found.
All types of areas including beaches, parks, yards, fields, RV parks, campgrounds, lakes and riverbanks ETC.
If you lost your item on private property, it will be necessary for you to obtain prior permission for me to perform the search
Raleigh and the surrounding area, or I can travel just about anywhere... Arrangements could be made for searches anywhere else in N.C.
Michael Gaskin's Bio
I have been metal detecting for many years now and love the thrill if finding lost treasure and relics , ETC.. I really enjoy helping other people locate there lost jewelry and buried treasure caches.. NOTHING MAKES ME FEEL BETTER THEN TO SEE A PERSON'S FACE LIGHT UP WITH A SMILE WHEN I RECOVER AND RETURN THEIR LOST ITEMS FOR THEM..
Michael Gaskin - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost 14k White gold Engagement Ring Recovered in Morrisville, NC on 7-4-16
- Lost 14k White & Yellow Gold Ring Recovered on 6/02/16 in Lake Gaston, Boydton Va.
- Lost Gold Ring Recovered from a Creek on 12-26-2015 in Clayton, N.C.
- Lost Gold Ring Recovered in Chaple Hill, N.C. on 11/25/2015
- Lost White Gold Wedding Ring recovered in Falls Lake Beaver Dam swim area, in Wake Forest N.C. on 6/26/15..
- Lost Platinum & 18k Gold Wedding Ring Recovered in Morrisville N.C. on 3/31/15
- Unexpected Recovery of a Lost Gold Ring Found in Wendale N.C.
- Lost Silver Wedding Band Recovered In Raleigh, N.C. on 1/21/15
- Lost Gold Signet Ring / Vintage Family Heirloom Recovered In Raleigh, N.C. on 10/20/2014
- Lost Ladies Gold Wedding Band & Engagement Ring Set Recovered In Fort Bragg, Nc on Base on 7/12/2014