Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis, what it is worth to you and what you can afford for me to come out and find your lost item. Additional expenses may incur for my travel time and fuel expenses to travel out of the metro area. For lost treasure and caches will work on percentage basis. Everything is negotiable.
Yards, Parks, Old farm lands, Ski Slopes, Lakes, Beaches, in snow and water. Lost Treasure, Cache Hunting, Crime Scene, Archeological, etc.
All Denver Metro Areas, but I can travel throughout Colorado with proper notice and arrangements.
Brian Henry's Bio
In high school my dad purchased a Bounty Hunter metal detector to look for property markers, that started me down the path of treasure hunting. I've been metal detecting for several years and have always enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. It is very rewarding to help someone find their lost sentimental or irreplaceable item that they believed to be gone forever. I'm a member of the Eureka Treasure Hunters Club for metal detector enthusiast, the World Wide Association of Treasurer Seekers (WWATS) for treasure hunting, and the Gold Prospectors Association of America (GPAA) to search for gold!
I'm looking forward to help you find your lost item.
Brian Henry - Recent Blog Posts
- Ring Found In Snow Ft. Collins Colorado
- Broomfield Commons Ring Found
- Ring Found Superior Colorado
- College Class Ring Recovered in the Denver Snow
- Fiancee Lost Ring Recovered in the Snow
- Lost Wedding Ring Walgreens Snowy Parking Lot Found
- Ring Found Boulder Colorado
- Family Heirloom Ring Found Broomfield
- Platinum Wedding Ring Found In Broomfield
- Big Joe Lost Ring In Denver Found With Metal Detector