Cost For My Service
“Cost for my services to be negotiated. Extra fee applies for Statutory Holidays, driving long distance as well as scuba or special equipment required to get the job done quickly & safely.”
Beaches (favourite), Lakes and Streams, Parks, Wooded areas, Yards, Century Homes, Farms and regular Properties. I have a Minelab E-trac for land and shallow water as well as a Minelab Excalibur II that will go 200’. (which I will not presently go past 40’ of water until further experience and certification is obtained). I presently have my first level scuba certification certification via PADI and will be continuing to further enhance my scuba skills and certification levels. I insist on a competent dive partner pending depth. SAFETY COMES FIRST.
GTA/Halton/Peel/York/Southwest/Niagara/Hamilton/Halton/Brant/Huron/Perth/Waterloo/Wellington/Durham/Headwaters/Georgian Bay/Lake Simcoe/Haliburton/Muskoka/Parry Sound Regions - Mainly Brampton/Wellington/Wasaga Beach.
Alison Walker's Bio
I have 4 years of metal detecting experience on land and with last 2 of those 4 years in the water. I love history and research and was a very athletic individual growing up. I was a Journeyman Power Lineman by trade and now am a Street Light Inspector at a very large GTA Municipality. I take great pride in the etiquette of metal detecting. My greatest task and love is finding ones beloved lost wedding/engagement rings. The symbolism of the ever last love between two people…the TEARS of JOY when recovered is “PRICELESS”. The ring(s) represent a “LIFE EVENT” with the most important and special meaning.
Alison Walker - Recent Blog Posts
- Gentlemen’s Wedding Band Lost While Cleaning Up Flower Planters @ Church-Hillsburgh, Ontario
- Woman’s Loose Wedding Band Falls Off and Rolls Into Cracks of Patio Bar – Orillia Ontario
- Cleaning Eavestrough in haste-Father’s Ring goes Flying Off Rockwood, Ontario
- Lost Wedding Band while playing Volleyball Mississauga, Ontario
- Lost Engagement&Wedding Ring while playing Volleyball in the waters of Wasaga Beach 3!!
- Men’s Wedding Band Lost in Garden