Yesterday I got 2 Lost ring calls in ten min. Called partner Curtis Cox to cover the Oceanside call while I do the Carlsbad call.
So the lady says do we really need to go back there now, only if you want it back I reply. She tells me her Dad will meet me there. As I get there and listen to where they were and how the rings were lost we head to the towel area. Still alot of people on the beach but all three groups in this area had no problem moveing their stuff for me to search. NOT HERE…
I start to grid the trail they took out and 10 min in I got the 70 yr old Grandma’s Ring.
Beautifull white gold with one dimond for ea of grandma” kids ( 5 ).
Both lost ring calls were found and returned to their owners. Great day for TheRingFinders.com
( TELL A FRIEND )
Just got home and the phone rings. Hi John, I got your number on the internet “TheRingFinders.com
I situp cause I feel a hunt coming on.
I was down at the beach at tower ?? last night and lost my 25 yr old wedding ring. I asked more info on area and asked if he could meet
NOW. He said yes, so we both headed there. Parking was packed so I called him and let him know where to park. Then my phone died, damn. I get to the area and start detecting, nail, nail, nail, quarter, penny, penny.
I look up to see a man waveing so I go over, Hi I’m Colin, I think I was way down there. I said you must have big feet. 🙂 he had said 50′ ft from tower. We both laugh and head down the beach, only off by 50′.
Almost every call is off.
Did the whole area but nothing,? So I head closer to the water between a group who had offered to mover there stuff and
beep beep. I was smilein so I turned my back to him as I looked in to see a mens 14k gold band. Ok, what color is it ? He says Yellow 14k stamp is worn off. I hand him the ring and the beach comes alive with claps and cheers. What a great feeling. As we walk back he tells me he called his ins but had a $1,000.00 deductable. Ouch.
That doesnt matter now cause he’s got it back.
When you really want it back,
WHO YA GONA CALL ?
Just getting done at work when I get a call from a young lady asking if I could help her find her ring in the sand. She tells me they are sifting the sand but cant find it. I tell her to stop because they can make it go deeper. Im on my way about 10-15 min eta.
- The hotel guard lets me park there since its their Arz visitors who have been calling me, I think this is 5 out of my last 7 calls.
- As I head down the stairs I see their Red cabana and 3 or 4 people waveing. I meet the couple and ask them to move the cabana as it has metal legs.
- I start my grid and might have been 3 or 4 passes and I know this beep is it. As I look at the treasure in my scoop Im stoked to be the one to find and return this ring. What a BLAST.
- Candice says ah hell I’m huggin you. So cool.
- Then she tells me she just got the band part before they came on vacation. Its a beautifull ring.
- Michael (husband ) took the picture for the book of smiles.
- We headed up as he was gona go put the ring in the safe . And we traded cards to stay in touch.
- Michael tells me last year in Maui his inlaw lost his ring, it was found and returned by a member of “TheRingFinders.com”
- I said yep, My friend David Sheldon and he says yep, thats him.. We R WORLD WIDE…
Read the rest of this entry »
LostRing Carlsad, Ca
Got a call from a lady who was at the beach looking for Husbands lost wedding band. Ten min ETA and I was on the beach with her. I took my Whites TDI. It was a lucky day for them as she tells me it was lost last night at sunset. No sooner said and I get a great signal. I look at her and smile as I reach down and scoop it up. Plat
Mens band. She comes to the van so I can get a picture for the book of smiles. Here they are. Husband was at work so kinda cool suprize for him. Its a great day.