RingFinder advertising ideas that work well for me!
These are advertisement items that I made up and had printed by Vistaprint (cheap and free offers) Check with local authorities for permission and permits!
1) Large banner : 30×70 I use these on the roadways approaching the beach destinations.Frame is made using 3/4 pvc for disassembly and transport.Secure to ground with 2 rebar spikes and cord.
2) Small banner :36×20 Entrance and exit paths at the beaches.Also secured with rebar spikes.
3)Lawn signs :27×18 Also used at Beach pathways and also whenever I am on a recovery call I put it up where I’m hunting while I’m present. These work great!
4)Rack cards: Displayed in rack card holders throughout Diners,grocery stores,Welcoming centers,Car wiper blades at beach parking areas,bulletin boards,etc….
5) Small magnets(refrigerator magnets) These work great! Have them distributed at realtor offices to be included in welcoming packets for beach rentals,also I pass them out to people as they approach me while detecting on the beach or making a recovery.
6) Business cards: Anywhere that has those business card posting boards,leave them on counters,bars,windshields or doors,boardwalk.
7) Window decal: Mobile advertising! Great for when parked anywhere too! Peolple always comment on this and works real well!