If you have lost a ring, or lost a valuable piece jewelry here are a few things to consider:
- Keep a positive attitude, take the right action immediately!
- Contact a reputable person with the right equipment and make arrangements as soon as possible to meet at the site where the ring was lost. Keep a positive attitude!
- Do not broadcast the loss location publicly. Why? You will have many people that may not have any intentions of returning your valuable loss to you searching in the loss area. If you publish the location of the loss on craigslist it can be almost guaranteed that the loss will be found within hours, by someone you will never know and that will not contact you.
- Write down the details, where, when, and the activity that you were doing at the time of loss.
- Contact someone who cares and is proficient with the equipment to be successful in making you happy!
Toni and Steve Gill Please Call 425 210 5289 Contact us anytime you have a lost a ring in the Seattle and Puget Sound Region including King County, Snohomish County, Skagit County, we will also travel!