Success in most things, including finding lost rings or other valuables usually comes down to using quality, professional equipment and sometimes a little bit of luck! The luck often seems to take care of itself but choosing the best equipment for the job is the result of 30+ years of experience with a metal detector.
Below is a picture or two of the equipment I currently use to help people find their lost rings and valuables as well as a picture of some of my 30,000+ finds over the years. My current equipment consists of…
* White’s MXT Pro Metal Detector (Chosen because of it’s great sensitivity to Gold/Platinum Rings & Jewelry)
* An assortment of search coils for a variety of situations
* A Professional hand-held metal detector
* Top quality headphones (Black-widows) for hearing the faintest signals)
* A wide assortment of digging tools
* Many other things I use depending on the situation
So, if you’ve lost a Silver, Gold or Diamond ring, family heirloom or any other precious valuable (even lost keys!) in Gwinnett, Fulton, Dekalb or metro Atlanta or your just curious to see what’s buried in your own yard or you’re wondering if those old family rumors about “old uncle Ed” burying Gold or Silver on the property may be true – Let me put my 30 years of experience to work for you. Contact me A.S.A.P. – Let me find your precious lost valuable for you before someone else finds it for themselves!