Cost For My Service
"Call for pricing"
Beaches, parks, lakes, yards...I can work up to (5 feet of water)
Panama City Beach & Destin and surrounding areas.
RJ Williams's Bio
I have been metal detecting for over 20 years on land and in the water. I look forward to helping you find what you thought was lost forever.
RJ Williams - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost ring Panama City beach, Fl. / Found ring Panama City beach, Fl.
- Lost Ring Panama City Beach, FL. Found Ring Panama City Beach, FL.
- Lost Ring Panama city beach, FL. Found Ring Panama city beach, FL.
- Lost Ring Mexico Beach, FL. Found Ring Mexico Beach, FL.
- Lost ring, Rosemary Beach Florida/Found Ring, Rosemary Beach Florida by Rj
- Made the Destin Log newspaper!!
- Lost wedding ring in Panama City Beach, Fl, found wedding ring in Panama City Beach, Florida by Rj!
- Lost wedding band Rosemary Beach Florida , Found wedding band Rosemary Beach Florida
- Lost engagement ring Panama City Beach Florida , Found engagement ring Panama City Beach, Florida
RJ Williams - Testimonials
RJ found the ring!! I can’t thank you enough RJ!!
My husband was playing ball and lost his wedding ring!! IN THE OCEAN. The waves were extra wavy that day, too. Anyway, I couldn’t just “let it go”. There had to be a way to get the ring back. So I went on Craigslist for PCB and searched “lost and found”. Most of the ads were for missing/found pets. BUT I found RJ who has a metal detector! He came out the next day, My husband showed him about where he lost the ring, and within 15 minutes RJ found the ring!! I can’t thank you enough RJ!!
Miraculously, RJ found my ring...
“I could not recommend the ring finders more! I lost my wedding ring in the ocean on a Saturday at 1:30. Within minutes, RJ was there. I gave him the info on where I lost my ring and left almost immediately because I had to get to a wedding. Miraculously, RJ found my ring, and he mailed it back to my house, hundreds of miles away (certified mail no less). He was incredibly courteous and professional. I really got the feeling that he just loves salvage and recovery. Needless to say, my wife and I were both happy that I lucked into RJ.” -Alex
It was truly a miracle and he is AMAZING!..Thank you Rj Williams and your sweet wife!!
Today playing catch with Charlie and Will in the water at Rosemary Beach, my wedding rings flew off my hand and sank into the ocean.
We were about 60 feet out from the shore on the second sand bar. Both of our families plus other swimmers searched over and hour but no one could find them.
Then heaven sent Rj Williams (https://theringfinders.com/blog/Rj.Williams/) around 4 in the afternoon with his underwater metal detector & scoop and he found BOTH RINGS in under 5 minutes!!
It was truly a miracle and he is AMAZING! Keep this name and number in your phone and please pass it along if you are traveling to the Florida beaches. We can’t thank him enough. Thank you Rj Williams and your sweet wife!!