Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis...That means you pay me what you can afford and what its worth to you to have your lost item found. $25 to cover transportation and expenses if the item isn't found.(Addition transportation costs and expenses may be necessary for long distances)
Beaches, Parks, lakes and Yards, I can also search water.
Saint Paul and surrounding areas. I am willing to travel long distance. I am available most any day.
Reese Burnett's Bio
"IT professional, I enjoy looking for all types of lost items on land and in the water."
Reese Burnett - Recent Blog Posts
- Gorgeous platinum and diamond engagement ring lost in Richfield, MN – Now found!
- Man’s gold wedding band lost in Bloomington, MN – Now found!
- Beautiful platinum and diamond tennis bracelet lost in St. Paul, MN – Now Found!
- Lady’s white gold 3-ring set lost in Hudson, WI while kayaking – Now found!
- Lady’s white gold engagement and wedding rings lost in Eau Galle, WI – Now found!
- World War I Army Corps of Engineers ring lost in St. Paul – Now found and back with the Army Corps!
- Man’s white huge palladium wedding band lost in St. Paul, MN – Now found!
- Man’s white gold wedding band lost in St. Paul, MN – Now found!
- Man’s large platinum wedding band lost in a lake in Forest Lake, MN – Now found!
- Man’s wedding band lost in an Arden Hills, MN lake – Now found!
Reese Burnett - Testimonials
it’s a reminder that there are great, kind people out there.
“Reese, Ty and I want to thank you for returning Jeff’s class ring.
Such a kind and wonderful thing you do. Jeff was very athletic through high school and college. He was your typical gym rat.
Jeff earned his college degrees in Special Education. He was a teacher & administrator for 37 years. We have 2 sons – Ty and Brady.
I am so grateful to have them in my life. Thank you so much for your time and research into the rings origin, it’s a reminder that there are great, kind people out there. – Janet L”