Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis, you pay what its worth to you and what you can afford to have me come out and find your lost ring. There will be a call out fee of $25.00 to cover my gas if the item isn't found.
Beaches, parks, lakes & yards and shallow water.
I can search all of Long Island...
Ray Johnson's Bio
I have been Detecting for over 5 years. I have the top of the line "White's" metal detecting equipment for both land and water detecting. In the last 3 years I have found more than 8,000 coins, 50 rings plus many other pieces of jewelry. I look forward to helping you find what you thought was lost forever.
Ray Johnson - Recent Blog Posts
- East Hampton Sammy Beach Wedding Ring
- Long Beach Sag Harbor Engagement Ring
- Lost Wedding Ring, Shelter Island Beach.. Found!
- Lost Wedding Ring Amagansett Beach
- Lost Ring Ronkonkoma and Yaphank, New York
- Lost Wedding Ring West Islip, New York
- Lido Beach, Nassau County South Shore–Surfing Lost Ring
- Air Show—Jones Beach
- Lost Ring Peconic Bay East End Found
- New finds Winter and Spring
Ray Johnson - Testimonials
Ray Johnson. He's my hero!
There are no words that I can share as to how grateful I am to Ray Johnson. He's my hero!