Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis. If the item is found you pay what my services were worth to you for the lost and found item. If the Item is not found there will be a $30. Call Out Fee. This is to cover my expenses of fuel, batteries, etc.. All searches are different. There may be additional cost factors. Insurance and Estate Searches are negotiated.
Area beaches, Shallow Water 4’, Parks, Yards, Playing Fields / Playgrounds, Estate Grounds. If it’s precious metal, I go!
The Grand Strand Beaches, Horry and Georgetown Counties.
Matthew Fry's Bio
A long time resident of the Grand Strand. If it’s outside then I’m at home. I am an avid outdoorsman.
With help from my wife we raised three great boys. I have wanted to metal detect since I was a small child, and finally got into the hobby about 5 years ago.
I have “State of the Art” equipment, and I know how to use it. Don’t rent a metal detector when you can rent me.
Matthew Fry - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost Engagement Ring in Myrtle Beach, Found! Who’s On First?
- Lost Wedding Ring Found In Myrtle Beach!
- Lost Mans Palladium Wedding Band – Found Surfside Beach
- Smiles From Above! Found White Gold Wedding Band, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Lost Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band in Cherry Grove Beach, FOUND!
- Lost Wedding Band and Engagement Ring Found in Myrtle Beach
- Lost and Found Engagement Set Huntington Beach State Park
- Found Rings in Myrtle Beach, Lost Owners
- Lost Wedding Band at Garden City Beach… FOUND!
- Lost Wedding Band at Garden City Beach