Cost For My Service
Reward basis... you pay what you can afford and what it's worth to you to have me find your lost ring, plus applicable call out fuel charge, typically $25-$50 locally
Jewelry, keys, coins, watches and metal artifacts on land, on beaches, in parks, fields and in water up to 5 feet deep.
San Francisco California and the surrounding areas.
San Mateo and the surrounding areas.
Half Moon Bay and the surrounding areas.
Marshall Smith's Bio
I have been detecting since I was a teenager and seriously detecting for about two years. I have been very successful locating all kinds of lost objects. I really enjoy helping people recover their lost personal treasures and look forward to being of service to you!
Marshall Smith - Recent Blog Posts
- 1976 USC National Football Championship Ring Recovered in San Francisco National Cemetery
- Heirloom Cushion Solitaire & Diamonds Platinum Ring Recovered After Being Thrown out of Car in Tiberon, CA
- Tiffany 2.5 carats Solitare & Diamonds Earring Recovery in Corte Madera Town Park, Marin County
- Tiffany Pave Diamond Anniversary Ring Recovered in Mill Valley, CA
- Lost Gold Wedding Band Recovered Under Backseat of Mercedes – Brisbane, CA
- Diamond Ring Lost For a Month and Recovered – El Granada, CA
- Water Recovery of Lost Falcon Hunter’s Platinum Wedding Band in NorCal
- Platinum Wedding Band Recovered from Deep Ivy Patch in San Francisco, CA
- San Rafael search for Grandfather’s Mason Ring Narrows Possibilities
- Diamond Engagement Ring Lost for 10 Years Recovered in Novato, CA