Cost For My Service
Reward basis... you pay what you can afford and what it's worth to you to have me find your lost ring, plus applicable call out fuel charge, typically $25-$50 locally
Jewelry, keys, coins, watches and metal artifacts on land, on beaches, in parks, fields and in water up to 5 feet deep.
San Francisco California and the surrounding areas.
San Mateo and the surrounding areas.
Half Moon Bay and the surrounding areas.
Marshall Smith's Bio
I have been detecting since I was a teenager and seriously detecting for about two years. I have been very successful locating all kinds of lost objects. I really enjoy helping people recover their lost personal treasures and look forward to being of service to you!
Marshall Smith - Recent Blog Posts
- Brisbane Wife Loses Husband’s Gold Band in Backseat on Christmas Eve
- Dogs Demand Ball Throwing, Diamond Ring Lost and Recovered – El Granada
- Water Recovery of Lost Falcon Hunter’s Platinum Wedding Band in NorCal
- San Rafael search for Grandfather’s Mason Ring Narrows Possibilities
- Diamond Engagement Ring Lost for 10 Years Recovered in Novato, CA
- Lost Diamond & Platinum Wedding Ring Recovered after Given Up for Lost in San Mateo
- Lost Platinum Wedding Ring Recovered with Metal Detector in Burlingame
- Fairfax Man Hires The RingFinders to Recover Lost Gold Ring – 800-214–8534
- Half Moon Bay – Lost Solid Gold Wedding Ring – Metal Detecting Recovery – 800-214-8534
- Palo Alto Park – Lost Heirloom Platinum & Diamond Wedding Ring Found! – 800-214-8534