Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis and the reward is agreed upon in advance. So, other than a local trip charge of $25 to cover my gas expense, if I'm unable to find what you lost, no matter how many hours I spend looking for it, you won't owe me a thing for my time.
Beaches, Parks, Yards, Homesteads, Campgrounds and Jobsites… on land and in up to waist-deep water… for lost or buried metallic items such as jewelry, watches, keys, gold, silver, survey markers, relics, etc.
Southwest Florida, Naples (Sarasota to Marco)
Larry Spearing's Bio
I’ve been fascinated with metal detecting since I was a kid, bought my first detector in the late ‘70’s and now own three. I’m particularly addicted to finding rings lost at sea (just off the beach) and love the rush of returning precious keepsakes to owners that had just about given up all hope of ever seeing their ring again. If there’s anything I can do to help, just give me a call.
Larry Spearing - Recent Blog Posts
- Need help finding your lost ring in Southwest Florida?
- Lost ring found at Delnor-Wiggins State Park in Naples, FL with metal detector
- Lost diamond ring went out the window with the banana peel, found in the Everglades, East of Naples, Florida
- Brain Surgeon Buries Engagement Ring
- Video of the story that aired on ABC-7 News in Ft. Myers, Florida
- Daughter’s Hand Once Fit Inside Dad’s Lost Wedding Ring, Recovered From The Gulf, off Naples, Florida!
- “Beachcombing for Hope” – The Ring Finders make front page in The Naples Daily News
- THE NAPLES DAILY NEWS Helps Pass The Word About THE RING FINDERS
- Our Fun in the Sun is Finding Rings & Things!
- Platinum Wedding Ring Recovered from The Gulf of Mexico, off SANIBEL ISLAND, FL
Larry Spearing - Testimonials
I starting screaming and hugging Larry "My New Best Friend"
I lost my engagement ring on the beach, in the sand at Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park in Naples, Florida on Sunday. We spent 2 1/2 hours sifting sand and scoring the area with a metal detector. No luck. Thank you to the Park Rangers for lending us the equipment.
My husband had the brilliant idea to Google "help finding a lost ring on the beach in Naples" and The Ring Finders came up. He called Larry Spearing. Larry met us at the beach yesterday morning. Larry made two very methodical passes over the area with no luck.
We were getting very discouraged and thought the ring was lost forever.
Then Larry went back to his truck and took out The Mother of all metal detectors and lo and behold within minutes he pulled the ring out of about 10" of sand. I starting screaming and hugging Larry "My New Best Friend". The whole process to took under an hour.
If you ever find yourself in this terrible situation know that there is help. I wish we had known to call him on Sunday afternoon, we would have saved a lot of hard work and heart ache.
Thank you Larry!