Cost For My Service
I work on a Reward basis; you only pay an amount what you feel its worth for me to find your lost item.
However there is a call out fee of $35.00 to cover my gas expenses if the item is not found.
My top of the line equipment & expertise allow me to search Land (yards, parks, campgrounds) Beaches & Shallow water up to 5ft in depth for lost gold,silver jewelry and other valuables.
Primarily Southern NJ,Jersey Shore and Eastern PA areas, however travel can be arranged to other areas.
Ed Cropski's Bio
I have been Metal Detecting for 30 years with many sucessful recoveries of items lost & returned to the owners including some of which have been posted on metal detector manufacturer websites and advertisements. I enjoy helping people who have lost something sentimental or valuable to them and then seeing the smile on there face when it is recovered and returned to them, its priceless! So if you are reading this you are probably looking for some help recovering an item. I would be more than happy to provide this very productive service for you and give back what was lost. So don't give up ! Give me a call !
Ed Cropski - Recent Blog Posts
- Bride’s Sentimental Locket Lost on Beach at Wedding in Avalon,Nj Recovered!
- 10 year Anniversary Diamond Ring Lost in bay off Restaurant Pier in Margate,NJ Recovered!
- Lost Wedding Ring on Long Beach Island,NJ Recovered!
- Lost Family Heirloom Diamond Ring on Loch Arbour Beach,Nj Recovered!
- $38,000.00 2.28 Carat Platinum Diamond Ring Lost in Surf in Avalon,Nj Recovered!
- Platinum Wedding Band Lost off Boat Dock in Ocean City,NJ Recovered!
- Lost Womans Rolex on beach in Ocean City,NJ Recovered!
- Lost Car Keys on Beach in Stone Harbor,NJ Recovered!
- Lost Jewelry? I Can Find it!
- Lost Wedding Ring in snow in Ridgefield Park,NJ recovered by Ed Cropski
Ed Cropski - Testimonials
These items are irreplaceable and I thank you from the bottom of my heart...
What can I say but miracles do happen! I absolutely still cannot believe my husband had the persistence to find you and you came through-BIG TIME! The dread I felt for three days was replaced with complete shock and happiness upon learning that you found just one of the four rings I had lost on the beach in Avalon. Then, an hour later after learning you found the remaining three rings I was truly speechless. All in the dark, nonetheless. These items are irreplaceable and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a kind, helpful and smart person. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Attached is my smile picture, taken with my daughter Tess (who I was putting suntan lotion on, hence removing my rings and forgetting about them in my pocket).
All the very best,