Cost For My Service
I work on a traditional reward basis... you pay me what you can afford, and what it’s worth to you, to have your lost item found.
My service call fee is very reasonable and covers my expenses if the item is not found. Please give me a call to discuss your needs.
Yards, Parks, Beaches, and Water, including shallow diving, dependent on conditions. If you lost your ring in a public area it is important to call me as soon as possible.
Klickitat County, Wasco County, Hood River County, Skamania County, Sherman County, Portland and surrounding communities.
"Happy to search other Oregon and Washington areas provided my schedule allows."
Del Witters's Bio
Happily married with 3 grown sons. Retired after 26 years of US Army & Coast Guard service. Prefer a firm handshake to a contract and I'm as honest as they come.
Purchased my first metal detector in 1973 and have found more than 60 pieces of gold and silver jewelry. Metal detecting for lost items, especially jewelry, is a learned craft and I am confident that with my extensive experience, quality tools and persistence I will find your lost item if it's within the area searched.
Del Witters - Recent Blog Posts
- After 4 Long Months Lost Wedding Ring Found – by Del Witters
- “The Ring Finders” in the News
- Lost Car & House Keys – Found
- Lost Gold Ring in Thick Ivy Landscaping – Found by Del Witters
- Gold Wedding Ring Lost in Yard – Found – by Del Witters
- Family Heirloom Ring Lost in Lake near Redmond Oregon – Found by Del Witters
- Gold Wedding Ring Lost In Backyard Garden… Found by Del Witters
- Iraq Veteran Reunited with lost Military Academy Ring (Found by Del Witters)
- Gold Wedding Ring lost in water off Sauvie Island Oregon – Found by Del Witters
- Handmade 14k Band Lost in Columbia River, Portland Oregon (found) by Del Witters