- Diver/Underwater Search
Cost For My Service
My fee is based on rewards. What the service is worth to you and only what you can afford. There is a trip charge of $25.00 over 20 miles from my location if the item is not found. This is to cover fuel expense.
My search includes any land with owners permission. Water up to 30 ft. I dive with hookah.
My search area is within 125 miles of Baldwin. Will travel farther, however please call to discuss this option.
Chuck Raison's Bio
I started detecting in the mid 70s. Then Started a construction business in early 80s which dominated my time till 2010. In 2011 I purchased two garrett water detectors and in 2012 I purchased a hookah diving machine. Since 2012 I have been detecting under my business , (lost items recovery.) After working with a friend who is a member of ring finders, I decided to desolve my business and join ring finders to reach a larger population and injoy the wealth of experience that comes with being a member of the ring finder group. I have had many successful hunts and look forward to reuniting many more people with there lost items. Thank you for concidering my service to fullfill your needs.
Chuck Raison - Recent Blog Posts
- Wedding band lost in Big Bass lk.
- Tipped the canoe and my rings gone to!!
- Platnum Wedding Band Recovered.
- PLATNUM WEDDING RING FOUND AT LAKE CITY MI.
- Platnum wedding ring found in Sanford lk. Sanford Mi.
- Gold & Platnum Wedding Ring Lost Labor Day Weekend 2014, Found Labor Day Weekend 2015
- lost wedding ring found in Big Bass Lk. Irons Mi.
- Lost two piece diamond wedding band found in Grand river, Eaton Rapids Mi. s Mi.
- Lost Diamond Engagement Ring Found in Big Bass Lake, Irons Michigan.