Cost For My Service
I work on a reward basis, that means you pay what it’s worth to you and what you can afford to have me find your lost ring or piece of jewellery.
Beaches, Shallow water, Parks, Private properties and yards, anywhere with legal access (or where legal access has been obtained). I have underwater detectors to 6 feet.
South coast NSW and the ACT
Bevan Badcott's Bio
have been detecting for many years and use only the latest waterproof detectors. I take great pleasure in finding items that mean a great deal to people and am delighted when customers are reunited with jewellery which they believe has been lost forever. I will make exhaustive searches using the very best equipment along with my knowledge, experience and expertise in order to find those items which may otherwise never be found.
Bevan Badcott - Recent Blog Posts
- Lost Wedding Ring Found in the Surf
- Lost Wedding ring on Honeymoon, FOUND!
- Lost Keys Batemans Bay found on bush block
- Lost Wedding Ring, Batemans Bay, Australia
- Lost Wedding Ring found due to Snake encounter.
- Lost Wedding Ring found thanks to Facebook
- Lost Keys Found, Denhams Beach NSW Australia
- Lost car key found Malua Bay NSW Australia
- Gold Wedding ring find Surf Beach NSW Australia
- Ring find Lake Conjola